Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Goodbye 2015!

Hello, visitor! First off I want to explain why I didn't get any Christmas cards posted. Unfortunately, I had a nasty accident with a glass vase and had to get 6 stitches on my hand 3 weeks ago....OUCH! To make things worse, it was my right hand, which is the one I write with. Needless to say, this slowed down my Christmas card making! :-/ Thankfully, I had some leftover from last year that came in handy. I did finally get quite a few made and sent out the last weekend before Christmas, because my stitches were out and my hand was feeling much better. However, I was in such a rush, I didn't get pics of my creations before rushing to the post office! :( I'm presently trying to make some Christmas cards for next year, since I'm still in the festive mood, so I may share some of those in my next post. In the meantime, I wish everyone a happy, healthy, blessed new year!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment